Art Of Friendship!!!

             Have you ever felt stupid? And not just stupid, but really stupid? It can be only done when you have friends in life..

"One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood."
              Over the years God has gifted me with many wonderful “heart partners” as I call my friends. Whatever would I have done without them? What sort of friends have I had? All sorts, shapes, ages, colors, nationalities, and sizes! 
                     A friend of mine told me she has a shopping friend, a prayer friend, a fun friend, and a challenging friend who drags her along to all sorts of classes to stretch her mind. Sometimes you can get all these friends and more wrapped up in one friend - but not always. 
               I am a better friend because of them. Of course if you have friends you must be a friend first—it is a two way street this art of friendship. 
“But how can I be a good friend?” 
 Answer is here..
We can elaborate a FRIEND as,

Find a common interest and pursue it.
Remember to be honest and open with each other. 
Intercede together. 
Encourage each other when times are hard.
Nurture your friendship. 
Discover God together. 

 Friends are family that we choose!!

     I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. 

                

Comments